JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Remington
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
For trade,
cash is $350 see trades or reasonable offerings....

Internet search provided this info...
"A lightweight version known as the "Fieldmaster" was introduced in 1957. Remington was able to shave 1 pound from the total weight of the M572A by using aluminium to manufacture the receiver, trigger guard, buttplate, and barrel (although the barrel incorporated a steel insert). With its sungrain walnut stock and forend on the M572 and M572 Fieldmaster; the rifle was available in three other color schemes: "Crow-wing Black"(CWB), "Buckskin Tan"(BT), and "Teal-wing Blue"(TWB). These abbreviations served as a suffix to the model number. The M572TWB was discontinued in 1960 and the M572BT and M572CWB were last offered in 1962."
shoots LR, L and shorts, holds 15lr.

This one has some lightening on the butt stock as the pics show far worse that it really is.. plated mag tube and trigger as well as safety and some of the pins. does not show a lot of abuse or wear. gold front site and rear ramp.

here is your Christmas, looking to trade into mine!

I am looking to trade into either a s&w 15-22 or a ruger 10-22 I don't really need any handguns but will entertain the right offer, whatever that may be! Looking for something that runs well.

PM's is how we should communicate!View attachment 525676 View attachment 525677 View attachment 525678 View attachment 525679 View attachment 525680

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
For trade,
cash is $350 see trades or reasonable offerings....

Internet search provided this info...
"A lightweight version known as the "Fieldmaster" was introduced in 1957. Remington was able to shave 1 pound from the total weight of the M572A by using aluminium to manufacture the receiver, trigger guard, buttplate, and barrel (although the barrel incorporated a steel insert). With its sungrain walnut stock and forend on the M572 and M572 Fieldmaster; the rifle was available in three other color schemes: "Crow-wing Black"(CWB), "Buckskin Tan"(BT), and "Teal-wing Blue"(TWB). These abbreviations served as a suffix to the model number. The M572TWB was discontinued in 1960 and the M572BT and M572CWB were last offered in 1962."
shoots LR, L and shorts, holds 15lr.

This one has some lightening on the butt stock as the pics show far worse that it really is.. plated mag tube and trigger as well as safety and some of the pins. does not show a lot of abuse or wear. gold front site and rear ramp.

here is your Christmas, looking to trade into mine!

I am looking to trade into either a s&w 15-22 or a ruger 10-22 I don't really need any handguns but will entertain the right offer, whatever that may be! Looking for something that runs well.

PM's is how we should communicate!View attachment 525676 View attachment 525677 View attachment 525678 View attachment 525679 View attachment 525680
Is it still available by chance?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.