JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
UPDATED........

First and foremost, I live in Gig Harbor, right on the county line to Port Orchard, please do not ask me to drive to Mt. Vernon so you can buy my $3 pocket cleaner, it is not going to happen. I will meet in Tacoma for anything over $35, any less, you come to Gig Harbor. I did my homework and looked for these items on Midway, all are priced lower unless they are unavailable. Shipping is on your dime.

New .308 brass, unopened Winchester, $25 per bag of 50
38 once fired various head stamped .223 brass $10
45 acp copper plated lead round nose bullets, 100 per bag, I think these are 230gr, I am not opening to check, they are sealed I think these are Rainer also, but not for sure. $20 per bag.
3 10mm rounds, unknown if reloads or stock ammo, free with purchase. I guarantee nothing.
1 HK mats, $5 each or one free with $30 purchase, while supplies last.
Barnes match burner 69gr bt .223 bullets $25 each.
lee case trimmer, $5 SOLD
Lee Primer and pocket cleaner. $3 SOLD

UPDATED........

First and foremost, I live in Gig Harbor, right on the county line to Port Orchard, please do not ask me to drive to Mt. Vernon so you can buy my $3 pocket cleaner, it is not going to happen. I will meet in Tacoma for anything over $35, any less, you come to Gig Harbor. I did my homework and looked for these items on Midway, all are priced lower unless they are unavailable. Shipping is on your dime.

New .308 brass, unopened Winchester, $25 per bag of 50
38 once fired various head stamped .223 brass $10
45 acp copper plated lead round nose bullets, 100 per bag, I think these are 230gr, I am not opening to check, they are sealed I think these are Rainer also, but not for sure. $20 per bag.
3 10mm rounds, unknown if reloads or stock ammo, free with purchase. I guarantee nothing.
1 HK mats, $5 each or one free with $30 purchase, while supplies last.
Barnes match burner 69gr bt .223 bullets $25 each.
lee case trimmer, $5
Lee Primer and pocket cleaner. $3

I'll take the 308 Winchester brass. PM sent.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top