JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
These hi intensity LED systems put the light right where you need it......inside the cage of your reloading press. Super thin, 6 LED profile (1\4" tall) attaches to the inside of the upright of your press and floods the shellplate and your cases with light. Double checking powder level before setting each bullet is an important safety step and now becomes easier than ever before. Each 12 volt light system comes with a 4 inch long, 6 LED strip, inline on\off switch and a 110 to 12v adapter. (No more fading batteries)

I have included in the light design, a metal strip that if you wish, you can bend the upper end of the light forward to shine even more light down towards the shellplate. (If your press has the required clearance with the ram all the way up.)

The LED strip comes with velcro installed on the back to attach to your press. All you gotta to do is stick it on, plug it in and get to work!

They are $29 Shipped to your door, Or $24 if purchased with another item from the website.
INLINE FABRICATION.COM
Here it is on a Hornady LNL, but also fits Dillon 550 & 650, Lee, RCBS, Etc.
IMG_3497.jpg
Right side
IMG_3508.jpg
Left side
IMG_3506.jpg
IMG_3509.jpg
IMG_3739.jpg
IMG_4095.jpg

Even with all the lights I have in the reloading room,this is a must.
Ordered 1 last month,Awesome light,really works great.Lights the press working area nicely and makes it easier to see what going on.
Bump for a must have product.:s0155:

Wow!!!....Simple, effective, and fairly inexpensive?.......what's not to like!!!.......Nice 1in9 I really hope you have a winner there. When I get my presses back up and running I will get one. Thanks for sharing!

I have had one for a few weeks now and it's great. :s0155: It replaced the big clunky light I had mounted on my Dillon 550. By bending down the upper LED (As suggested) I can see the powder charge in the case.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top