Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Reloading Press Shellplate LED light System

Discussion in 'Ammunition Classifieds' started by 1in9twist, Nov 3, 2011.

1. 1in9twist

1in9twist Eugene OR Member

These hi intensity LED systems put the light right where you need it......inside the cage of your reloading press. Super thin, 6 LED profile (1\4” tall) attaches to the inside of the upright of your press and floods the shellplate and your cases with light. Double checking powder level before setting each bullet is an important safety step and now becomes easier than ever before. Each 12 volt light system comes with a 4 inch long, 6 LED strip, inline on\off switch and a 110 to 12v adapter. (No more fading batteries)

I have included in the light design, a metal strip that if you wish, you can bend the upper end of the light forward to shine even more light down towards the shellplate. (If your press has the required clearance with the ram all the way up.)

The LED strip comes with velcro installed on the back to attach to your press. All you gotta to do is stick it on, plug it in and get to work!

They are $29 Shipped to your door, Or $24 if purchased with another item from the website.
    INLINE FABRICATION.COM
    Here it is on a Hornady LNL, but also fits Dillon 550 & 650, Lee, RCBS, Etc.
    IMG_3497.jpg
    Right side
    IMG_3508.jpg
    Left side
    IMG_3506.jpg
    IMG_3509.jpg
    IMG_3739.jpg
    IMG_4095.jpg

2. Bob243

Bob243 Kitsap County, Wa. Member

PM sent

3. Apache

Apache McMinnville, Oregon Member

Very cool, I want one! What's the savings if I pick it up?

4. Bob243

Bob243 Kitsap County, Wa. Member

Even with all the lights I have in the reloading room,this is a must.
    Ordered 1 last month,Awesome light,really works great.Lights the press working area nicely and makes it easier to see what going on.
    Bump for a must have product.:thumbup:

5. beavernation

beavernation Canby Active Member

Wow!!!....Simple, effective, and fairly inexpensive?.......what's not to like!!!.......Nice 1in9 I really hope you have a winner there. When I get my presses back up and running I will get one. Thanks for sharing!

6. Civil

Civil Oregon Member

I have one and love it. Will post up my review very soon.:thumbup:

7. svxr8dr

svxr8dr Vancouver, WA OathKeeper #004404

Just placed an order, really looking forward to this!

8. DALE

DALE Boring, Oregon Member

I have had one for a few weeks now and it's great. :thumbup: It replaced the big clunky light I had mounted on my Dillon 550. By bending down the upper LED (As suggested) I can see the powder charge in the case.

9. 1in9twist

1in9twist Eugene OR Member

2.0 & 2 LED ceiling kits out now.
    IMG_4104.jpg

IMG_40792-1.jpg

Also coming very soon, Ultramount for LNL

Mount7.jpg