JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Like new RCBS reloading equipment. Minimal use. Comes with two powder measures(one still in box), press, some .40 brass, some 7mm brass, a bunch of .357 brass, reloading manual, de-burring tool, priming tool, powder scale, three cans of Hogdon powder(one is about 1/4 full, the others are almost full), several trays for holding ammo, two boxes of XTP .357 mag-38 cal bullets, two boxes of XTP 10mm .400 bullets, dies and shell holders for a .357/.38, dies and shell holder for a .40 SW. Also has 700 CCI small pistol primers, lube pad, and a few extra things here and there like scrub brushes and such.
I also have 12 boxes of 7.62 x 39mm.
FOR TRADE ONLY. I will trade either the ammo or the equipment, please don't ask me to part out the reloading equipment. I PREFER TEXTING(because I hate talking on the phone), and I can gladly take and send more pictures upon request!
I am looking for trade/partial trade for a.....
Beretta 92FS or A1, preferibly stainless. I am open to other handguns as well, I'm not in the market for any revolvers, unless its a Smith and Wesson model 29 .44 mag. Dirty Harry. Other trade offers welcome.
Thanks, and I hope to hear from you!
Joe
503-999-456three

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top