JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good Afternoon all,

I've been looking into 3D printed case and bullet feeders and want to incorporate the bullet feeder unit into the lee bullet feeder that doesn't take up a die unit slot.

You are required to use lee dies for the bullet setting as the nose is tapered to split the finger fork apart, has anyone thought to 3D print a adaptor to make any die tapered to use this bullet feeder Lee has made?

I don't have a 3D printer but more than capable to engineer this in CAD if anyone is interested and also any input. The file would have to be a solid 3D print which would eat material but be strong enough to take the pressures of the press and its functions. I will be running this test via my Dillon 550 and having two case/bullet feeders printed now. Lets see what any creative people on here have to input to this, All the ideas started after seeing AMMO Mikes 3D printed case and bullet feeder......

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top