JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$15
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
San Antonio
State
Other
Zip Code
www.alamobrass.com has reloading brass and bullets
available for pistol and rifle calibers. We
currently have 380, 9mm, 38spl, 357 mag,
357 sig, 40 s&w, 45acp. 22-250, 223, 243,
270, 300 blackout, 308, 30-06 and few
others. We are small family owned business
and look forward to serving your needs. We
can ship anywhere in the USA. Check
out our website www.alamobrass.com or call us

-Alamo Brass
Keep Calm and Reload On!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Since you are new and a donor (thank you for being a donating member), Why not list what you have in stock with prices on here? I had a quick glance at the web site and it looks like you are out of most brass. Also if you are going to show photos like the 38 brass, being clean and de-primed, you might want to mention this. I would not be please if I bought brass and was expecting it to be like the photo---shiny new star line with a clean primer pocket. Just my 2 cents---take it like you want to.

Since you are new and a donor (thank you for being a donating member), Why not list what you have in stock with prices? I had a quick glance at the web site and it looks like you are out of most brass. Also if you are going to show photos like the 38 brass, being clean and de-primed, you might want to mention this. I would not be please if I bought brass and was expecting it to be like the photo---shiny new star line with a clean primer pocket. Just my 2 cents---take it like you want to.
Appreciate the feedback. I just received a shipment of 3600lbs of brass which will be added to the website as we sort it. All our brass is washed or polished for an extra charge. We dont de-prime do the current demand since it adds time to processing orders. I have 5 gallon bucket filled right now with 38 brass if you need some. Just let me know. Happy to take a phone order or you can do it through the website.

We are a small family business of 2 employees which has only been open since Jan 31 of this year. Still learning a bit but always happy to take feedback.

All our brass is washed or polished for an extra charge.

If what you are showing pictures of is not representative of what you sell at the prices listed, then either don't show us clean shiny brass, or make certain that you show the up charge on the web site. Like I said above---I would really be pissed if I ordered used brass expecting to get it clean and shiny and de-primed (like the representative photos both here and on the web site), and what shows up is regular old picked up dirty brass. Just had a second look---every photo both here and web site, shows clean brass with empty and clean primer pockets. If this is NOT how you are selling it, you are miss leading the consumer. I also did not see any mention of their being an up charge for cleaned brass. Again---just pointing it out so you might want to fix this.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top