JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
Range pick-ups. Not cleaned, etc.. but I did shake it and brush off the dust and made sure it was dry. Ran a magnet through it and picked out damaged, discolored casings. For sale by the pound or individually - you are free to personally pick through it. May have crimps, various head-stamps, may be 5.56 NATO. I make no warranties or assumptions.

9mm is 3 cents each; one pound for (125 pieces) for $3.75.

.223/5.56 NATO is 5 cents each; one pound (75 pieces) for $3.75.

.45 acp is 4.5 cents each; one pound (85 pieces) for $3.75.

If you don't want it, I can scrap it for about, and at least, one-half the listed pound price.

This is a face to face cash transaction.
No, I'm not going to add a picture. Its range pick-up brass. We all know what it looks like.
Mailing may be possible via a USPS fixed-rate priority mail box and a USPS Money Order.

Send me an e-mail if you are interested.
Thank you for your interest.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Range pick-ups. Not cleaned, etc.. but I did shake it and brush off the dust and made sure it was dry. Ran a magnet through it and picked out damaged, discolored casings. For sale by the pound or individually - you are free to personally pick through it. May have crimps, various head-stamps, may be 5.56 NATO. I make no warranties or assumptions.

9mm is 3 cents each; one pound for (125 pieces) for $3.75.

.223/5.56 NATO is 5 cents each; one pound (75 pieces) for $3.75.

.45 acp is 4.5 cents each; one pound (85 pieces) for $3.75.

If you don't want it, I can scrap it for about, and at least, one-half the listed pound price.

This is a face to face cash transaction.
No, I'm not going to add a picture. Its range pick-up brass. We all know what it looks like.
Mailing may be possible via a USPS fixed-rate priority mail box and a USPS Money Order.

Send me an e-mail if you are interested.
Thank you for your interest.
How many pounds of 223 and 9mm do you have?

How many pounds of 223 and 9mm do you have?
To all the guys who want my inventory numbers, my answer is "enough." If you want to buy, please tell me how much. If you only want inventory numbers to satisfy your curiosity, you got the only answer I will provide: "I have enough." Thank you for your interest - but not your unproductive curiosity.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top