JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Clackamas
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Step up and get yourself a piece of reloading history folks! This has been DizzyJ's reloading bench for over 30 years! Made of steel so it will handle whatever you throw at it!

I had a progressive and also a single stage bolted to the front wing and it worked great! I've changed reloading areas so this has just been sitting in the garage for a couple years.

If you pick this up I'll also throw in the leveling wooden plank for FREE! That's right, FREE!!! (Crazy I know!)

As a side note I do believe this was a welding table at some point, so it's possible you could use it for that as well as any other project that would need a solid platform.

What's the cost you ask? Well how does FREE sound?? If you'd like, make a donation to NW Firearms in place of payment for the table. Either way, it's yours for no cost. Bring a couple people with strong backs because it is not light, however the wife and I were able to move it out without much trouble.

As a side note, it is fairly short, so you'd be using a stool of some sort while loading on it. I used a Dr style stool or mechanics style rolling stool and it worked perfect for all the years I've used it. :)

And no, I won't deliver. :D

Prefer it gone this weekend.

Thanks for looking!

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.