JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
FOR SALE - $2500 for the lot

Ultra Sonic Cleaner
Cyclone Tumble Cleaner
25 Assorted 3 die carb sets
2 gal. buckets of unopened casings
1000s of new casings, various calibers
Scales
1000s of unopened snugs - all calibers
15 new shell plates - all calibers
Lead scuba weights, melting pot, cast your own slugs
Too much to list.
Phone calls only. no texts or messages. 425-359-3957
Serious Reloaders ONLY.
No time to educate new comers.

iphone 307.JPG iphone 308.JPG iphone 309.JPG iphone 310.JPG iphone 311.JPG iphone 312.JPG iphone 313.JPG iphone 314.JPG iphone 315.JPG iphone 316.JPG

Last Edited:
Please add a price. As per forum rules it is required. If you don't we will need to delete the add. Once you post a price I will clean the thread and delete all the comments.

Thank you

OP, that is a nice collection of reloading equipment and supplies.
It would be nice if you edited your first post and put "FOR SALE -$2500 for the lot. Don't miss this one time opportunity." in the first post.
It makes a big difference to us what the reloading dies, brass, powder, and bullets are These are firearm/caliber specific.
If you want $2,500 for all of it you will need a more detailed list and more pictures.
Many of us have fairly complete reloading setups and supplies and would only want to buy this or that to add to or upgrade.
You may need to list items in groups or individually to sell them.
I would be interested in your bullet molds IF I knew what they were and what you wanted for them.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top