JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
And my dividend came today: LED 6P, thank you very much!

I've had an incandescent 6P for 14 years now and I was hesitant to drop the coin on the LED model, but for free I couldn't resist. Performance is comparable in the distance the light touches out to, but the quality of the LED light is much brighter and clearer at defensive distance. 11 hour run time over 1 hour combined with the higher quality light means that the old 6P is going to get an LED conversion lamp soon!

I bought my most current Surefire from REI, an LX2 and absolutely love it.I use to own a surefire M3, but I sold that because the performance is comparable with the LX2. The LX2 is smaller, uses less batteries, lasts longer, and doesn't require $39 bulbs each time they run out.

Lights are very addictive.

Was just over there looking at those....and might be where the remainder of my dividend goes too.

Went there to picked up an MSR water filter to go into my "camping & emergency" box along with a spare carbon filter for it. Also got some more white gas for my camping stove.....off to bi-mart later to get some more propane for the coleman stove and I am good for the summer (and in case something 'weird' happens)

I wish they had the conversion bulbs there for my regular 6P! Best...dividend...ever.
contact Kevin at:
Brightflashlights.com
email: [email protected]
ph: 352-732-2156 from 11am-8pm EST (M.-F. & until 4pm Sat.)

Some of the best prices and fast shipping... I have no vested intrested, only a satisfied repeat customer:)

Also you may want to check out Malkoff M60 LED lamp upgrades. You don't as long runtimes but you get more lumens out the lens.

(M60 = 90+ minutes at 200+ lumens & estimated 80-90+yds. good clear target id), intermediate output but longer runtime (M60L = 4hrs at 140 lumens & 60-65+yds. good clear visibility), M60F with its wide degree lens for maximum flood (90+ minutes at 100+ lumens & estimated 35-40+yds. good clear visibility) and for those seeking the best possible natural color tones at night there's the M60W (90+ minutes at 120+ lumens & estimated 55-65+yds. good clear visibility)
Charles

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top