Registering a pistol as SBR pitfalls

Reactions
The good thing is, if Trump wins all the "sovereign citizen BS" will be moot. If he loses, it won't help anyway, but Trump will be President for 4 more years.

BTW, see if you can figure out why "sovereign citizen" is an oxymoron, after you look up and clear "oxymoron". Ahh, forgetaboutit. You won't be able to figure it out and it's not worth the stress you would feel. You are absolutely right. Keep to your path.

Dyjital

Reactions
The good thing is, if Trump wins all the "sovereign citizen BS" will be moot. If he loses, it won't help anyway, but Trump will be President for 4 more years.

BTW, see if you can figure out why "sovereign citizen" is an oxymoron, after you look up and clear "oxymoron". Ahh, forgetaboutit. You won't be able to figure it out and it's not worth the stress you would feel. You are absolutely right. Keep to your path.
You are aware what’s happening this week. Ja?

You are aware what’s happening this week. Ja?
Yeah but that British guy who dates/and has sex with an alien cat lady says Trump is playing 3D chess and when he makes his move tomorrow or the day after, tens of thousands of dot gov swamp creatures will be arrested for sedition and/or treason. Im holding my breath.

Dyjital

Reactions
Yeah but that British guy who dates/and has sex with an alien cat lady says Trump is playing 3D chess and when he makes his move tomorrow or the day after, tens of thousands of dot gov swamp creatures will be arrested for sedition and/or treason. Im holding my breath.
Perfectly clear now. Thank you for removing the fog.

Reactions: 308

Reno

Reactions
If that actually happens, I’ll poop my pants in surprise.

I highly highly doubt it will happen.

GWS

Reactions
I'll be glued to my TV tomorrow!!:s0155:;)

DangerDog

Reactions
Registration leads to confiscation. Own what you want, just be smart about it. And just a reminder...President Trump won.

Reactions
Registration leads to confiscation. Own what you want, just be smart about it. And just a reminder...President Trump won.
Therein lies the problem. He actually believes that too. Hard to claim a plurality when a consistent 43% are buying what you're selling.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• A Cut Above Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    Fantastic Customer Service!
    Recently, they helped my lady transfer a pistol to a family member in CA. Most FFLs would have told us to pound sand when we mentioned where we...
  • HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just a transfer but a great one. A+
    Came here today to meet another forum member to buy a Glock. Was the best transfer I've had the pleasure of doing. Even though I was just there...
Top Bottom