JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The good thing is, if Trump wins all the "sovereign citizen BS" will be moot. If he loses, it won't help anyway, but Trump will be President for 4 more years.

BTW, see if you can figure out why "sovereign citizen" is an oxymoron, after you look up and clear "oxymoron". Ahh, forgetaboutit. You won't be able to figure it out and it's not worth the stress you would feel. You are absolutely right. Keep to your path.

The good thing is, if Trump wins all the "sovereign citizen BS" will be moot. If he loses, it won't help anyway, but Trump will be President for 4 more years.

BTW, see if you can figure out why "sovereign citizen" is an oxymoron, after you look up and clear "oxymoron". Ahh, forgetaboutit. You won't be able to figure it out and it's not worth the stress you would feel. You are absolutely right. Keep to your path.
You are aware what's happening this week. Ja?

You are aware what's happening this week. Ja?
Yeah but that British guy who dates/and has sex with an alien cat lady says Trump is playing 3D chess and when he makes his move tomorrow or the day after, tens of thousands of dot gov swamp creatures will be arrested for sedition and/or treason. Im holding my breath.

Yeah but that British guy who dates/and has sex with an alien cat lady says Trump is playing 3D chess and when he makes his move tomorrow or the day after, tens of thousands of dot gov swamp creatures will be arrested for sedition and/or treason. Im holding my breath.
Perfectly clear now. Thank you for removing the fog.

If that actually happens, I'll poop my pants in surprise.

I highly highly doubt it will happen.

I'll be glued to my TV tomorrow!!:s0155:;)

Now's the time to make the case: Remove SBR's from the NFA

This topic is about NFA registered firearms, and a hypothetical question revolving around them.

My thoughts lean more towards firearms on the registry, and there owners being left alone. "They" already have a "list", and owners are already vetted.

Caveat of course being, should a state change there current law which would / could prohibit owning NFA firearms, or particular classes of such.
I'd definitely be more concerned about state laws, especially now that Wa(and I think OR is close behind) is pulling midnight legislation and the governor is signing and implementing gun laws like a kangaroo court.

They said they were going to take them away when my grandfather was alive...

They said they were going to take them away when my dad had them....

They keep telling me that they are going to take mine away...

How exactly is the 2nd amendment voided by registering a NFA item? Is it still not a gun? Are you not bearing an arm?

If anything it's because of the 2nd amendment you can still own these items and they are not entirely and completely banned.
Any relatived in 1930's Germany or 1950's China?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top