JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Leupold
City
La Pine
State
Oregon
I collect these scopes and other brands. Please let me know if you have some to sell. Items that I do not collect are: aluminum receiver sights, modern tang sights, asian scopes, Tasco and similar poor quality scopes like Simmons and Bushnell to name a few, are scopes that I do not buy unless they are part of a collection where I have to buy all.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
From sometime in the middle 1960's if I remember right. Returned to me, from Weaver, in July of '78. On my .243 in the truck and horseback at the ranch for umpteen years. Multi-plex Xhairs
It had a hard life on the out side but no dents/dings and it's as clear as the day I bought it. Bluing took a beating.
Make me an offer I can't refuse.

Dan

IMG_5633.JPG IMG_5635.JPG IMG_5637.JPG IMG_5638.JPG

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.