JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Received the red dots today and appears to be identical to the Fyland ones. I put battery in one just to test and everything looks the same to me. If these hold up like the fyland ones have I will be tickled for $12. Only true way to evaluate it though is after it's been used at the range a lot.

Update. I got mine delivered to me today. So what was that? Right.....three days. And FREE delivery (bought some other stuff to bring the total over $25).

Now.....I need to get to the range. Thanks OP.

Aloha, Mark

FYI I got curious to see if these were the same as the Feyachi ones a bought a couple years ago so I took apart the portion under the battery. Appears to be exactly the same except feyachi one has 3 contact points inside and these have 2 contact points. Identical in every other respect though. I have seen these sold under many different brand names. The three pinty ones I tried all work good so far fwiw.

I own one of these. Saw the same review. Got it on a beater AR 9 build. Works wonders. Just need it to wow the family and so they can keep their dirty hands off my main baby. Cheap, fun, easy to mount, if it breaks, I'll grab a new one, so never gotta worry about a family member being too rough

Well... 12bones... why not! Mine arrived in under 24hrs. :D I guess I'll have to go bang it around and see what's what. First impression, it does feel pretty solid. Nice easy reticle selection switches. If the discount code allowed more than one.. I would be tempted to pick up another.

I will say... I don't expect a real durable finish on a $12 sight, but just using a nickel to open the battery compartment the edges on the slot went down to metal in a couple spots with just that little amount of pressure opening it.

Last Edited:
Not sure if the same code still works but I bought 4 for $48 fwiw. But that's an older code now and may not still work or may not work on multiples I don't know.

Regarding optics etc here is another good deal FYI:

Use code:

40DLLKEK

at checkout.

Anything on this page 40% off:

For example:
C6087C96-9AAB-400B-87BB-FA4ABD927425.jpeg
39F01552-DF58-4B78-B702-382185AB85D9.jpeg

Just a quick update. Have been using this red dot for rapid fire on 12 gauge shotgun and has held up well to the recoil. Need to test at longer ranges with slugs probably to get better torture test but it has had no issues so far.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top