JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Use code

DTPGHN9C

at checkout.

U can also use the 5% off coupon listed on the main item page to save $1.25 which brings total to just under $12.

This looks to be the same as the fyland/feyachi one (I have 2 of those) which have worked fine for me on range plinkers (9mm, 556, 22). I can't guarantee it's the same one but it looks identical, other than the name fwiw. Also controls, mount, reticle etc all are the same.

Here is a video of the Feyachi/fyland one fwiw:

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Not saying the Feyachi are garbage. These are not Feyachi.

Pinty Red Green Reflex Rifle Scope Dot Sight 4 Different Reticles

Feyachi/Fyland ones were $26 on Amazon (Pinty full price is $25) and look identical in every way, including colors and 4 different reticles and controls. My guess is they are the same optic made in the same factory and sold under many names. I have never held nor used the pinty ones though (yet). Here is the old Amazon link for the feyachi/Feyland ones:

Last Edited:
Thanks for the heads-up @ilikegunspdx. I just picked one up (thanks to you) for my Ruger 10/22.

They maybe cheap, but cheap red dots are a blast at the range. Wouldn't use for an EDC or defensive weapon configuration, but on my target 22LR's cheap red dots are a kick in the pants. And I don't worry about accidentally banging them around in my range bag or on the bench.

I WOULD LIKE TO USE CAPITAL LETTERS!! AND EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!! TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW I'M MAKING LOUD MOUTH SOUNDS!!!!!!! I'M RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$12 is worth a small gamble for a range toy. Thanks for the link.

Thanks for the heads-up @ilikegunspdx. I just picked one up (thanks to you) for my Ruger 10/22.

They maybe cheap, but cheap red dots are a blast at the range. Wouldn't use for an EDC or defensive weapon configuration, but on my target 22LR's cheap red dots are a kick in the pants. And I don't worry about accidentally banging them around in my range bag or on the bench.
My thoughts exactly. They r a great inexpensive upgrade over iron sights on plinkers. Not a go to war optic obviously but most of us have more fun guns than go to war guns.

I WOULD LIKE TO USE CAPITAL LETTERS!! AND EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!! TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW I'M MAKING LOUD MOUTH SOUNDS!!!!!!! I'M RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$12 is worth a small gamble for a range toy. Thanks for the link.
Haha! I like to listen to poeple that have actually used whatever the product being discussed is (but everyone is entitled to their opinions so it's all good). The Amazon reviews look good fwiw, about the same as the fyland ones if I recall (4.5 stars or so). So there are around 5000 people that say they like it or whatever, most of which have probably used it (but maybe a lot of those r airsoft users I dunno). Again I've never used it, just saying it appears to be the same as the other ones that I have used.

Last Edited:
What's the battery life you're getting?
Well I've never measured it (or paid that much attention actually cuz we have a lot of those 2032 batteries lying around for kiddo's electronic projects). But I can say at least one time I left it on for over a week cuz I forgot to turn it off and battery seemed to last quite a while after that. So I can't say they r "great" cuz I've never really payed that much attention but I can say they are definitely not "battery drainers" because I do notice things that suck batteries fast (annoying).

Last Edited:
Im grabbing one. Lets see if it will hold up on my Lynx AK shotgun.

Changed my mind, even for 11.90 cost it says in my cart. There are simply TONS and TONS of bad reviews on that sight. So gonna pass.

Last Edited:
Use code

DTPGHN9C

at checkout.

U can also use the 5% off coupon listed on the main item page to save $1.25 which brings total to just under $12.

This looks to be the same as the fyland/feyachi one (I have 2 of those) which have worked fine for me on range plinkers (9mm, 556, 22). I can't guarantee it's the same one but it looks identical, other than the name fwiw. Also controls, mount, reticle etc all are the same.

Here is a video of the Feyachi/fyland one fwiw:

Thanks for the "heads-up"... That is a cheap way to see to start investigating if I like a dot on my pistol before spending hundreds on a top-end product.

Thanks for the "heads-up"... That is a cheap way to see to start investigating if I like a dot on my pistol before spending hundreds on a top-end product.
Perfect for that imo. FYI Note that the overall size and weight is going to be much bigger than any of the micro red dots, also the larger reticles are fairly big compared to a 3 moa size dot (I'm guessing the "dot" is probably 6 MOA size on this one). 3 moa is better for precision but 6 moa size is great for target acquisition. Fwiw i like the crosshair reticle best and lower the brightness so it doesn't overwhelm the target.

Fwiw the ade branded micro red dot below again appears to be the same optic as others with numerous brand names. I can't recall now but I think sig has the same micro red dot as this one below:

I have had good luck with this ade micro green dot fwiw so far but hasn't seen that much range time so who knows long term. Very small green dot. Very tiny micro size.

Last Edited:
A few size comparisons fwiw:

Subgun 9mm with fyland red dot:
B04B64E2-90B8-4429-8F87-1D21364C95DA.jpeg

Brn 180 10.5" 556 with micro red dot dot (including rail attachment plate underneath)
A403F729-BC28-407B-83A5-30885AFA7812.jpeg

Full size pistol with micro red dot

30A58183-C9E0-40B2-829B-6362749D9F83.jpeg

Last Edited:
That's a pass for me. I learned long ago to not spend money on cheap optics. Under $12 I just can't see how there'd be a good outcome.

I bought a Firefield red-dot for like $45 from Sportsman's Warehouse awhile back and the power knob stopped working within three months. Last time I'll waste money on a cheapie red-dot EXCEPT maybe on a cheap rimfire. I guess for $12...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top