JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all, I'm looking to purchase several cans and was wondering where you guys go for NFA transfers. I live in the Tacoma area and am willing to drive a bit if the transfer fees are reasonable. Are there any homebrew FFLs you guys know of?

I've bought NFA items via form 4 at Federal Way Discount Guns and bought an SBR at the same place via a form 3 since the gun was in Maine initially. Then the SBR could be done via form 4. They, FWDG, charged me $200 for the form 3, so I won't do another form 3 there again. Pantel Tactical in Renton charges $50 for form 3s last time checked. Hope this provides some insight.

I've bought NFA items via form 4 at Federal Way Discount Guns and bought an SBR at the same place via a form 3 since the gun was in Maine initially. Then the SBR could be done via form 4. They, FWDG, charged me $200 for the form 3, so I won't do another form 3 there again. Pantel Tactical in Renton charges $50 for form 3s last time checked. Hope this provides some insight.
I can second pantel tactical I've transferred 2 NFA items there and they're my go to for NFA stuff. Just so you know buying an nfa item is definitely worth driving aways for to get a good one because it makes it much worse and time consuming when you get a bad SOT. I'm actually going to buy another suppressor from them this month…

I wouldn't recommend Rehv arms because they have just the owner doing the clarifying step when using Eform's, it took me an extra two months from purchasing to clarify. It may have changed in the last six months Since I did it but pantel has been way better and had cheeper transfer costs if you're not using Silencershop.

Last Edited:
I'd be happy to help you. I order most silencers for 10% off retail. Credit cards are okay, no extra fee. 50% down and the balance due at approval if someone is interested. Deeper discounts if someone pays in full at the time of doing the paperwork. I'm in the Tricities area. No transfer/processing fee when I order the can.

I'd be happy to help you. I order most silencers for 10% off retail. Credit cards are okay, no extra fee. 50% down and the balance due at approval if someone is interested. Deeper discounts if someone pays in full at the time of doing the paperwork. I'm in the Tricities area. No transfer/processing fee when I order the can.
Dang that's a good deal, I wish was in the tri city area

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads