JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Start with Uncle Mike's and work your way up in quality and price!!

You'll wind up discarding or changing out holsters anyway, and have a bunch in a box or drawer, so just get started!!!

What do you think you like? What have you seen/handled? What do you like the pics of?

There was a thread recently on choosing a shoulder holster... lots of recommendations... maybe search for that.

You can throw a stick in any direction and find a holster maker these days for a Glock.

When I first started carrying, Bladetech made a good product. Still have that, works well if I don't want a light attached. Then I started carrying with a light and Raven concealment made a good product - still carry with that but when I wanted to get additional ones Raven concealment has since changed their design and my experience with it last was that it sucked, that got returned. I've tried some others mentioned earlier, tried to solicit others mentioned ealier, but ultimately went with Tap Rack holsters for several Glock variants with lights and I was very content with the results.

TR holsters also makes a good product, I asked them to do one for a G40 with a light and it turned out great.

Both Tap Rack and TR were really easy to order from, deal with, and holsters were received without a long wait time. Quality was high. If I needed more, I'd go with them again without a thought.

If you're going to be driving or doing lots of sitting, a shoulder rig is the ticket. Also, if you're in a really physical job like construction or timber, whatever, a G19 hanging on a belt might get you hung up on the site or your weapon will get beat up on too.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top