JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will only take my stuff to one place, and it's not so much a disregard for other places, but strong praise for the one; Copeland Custom Gunworks AKA @Velzey
However, be prepared to potentially wait a long time due to how in demand his work is.

A couple of years ago, (partly in jest), I tried to discourage folks away from Tim, just so he would be free to only work on my projects, but down deep I knew it was in vain, as his excellent work and fair prices ran past my efforts and he's busier then ever.
You couldn't meet a nicer family man in my opinion.

I will only take my stuff to one place, and it's not so much a disregard for other places, but strong praise for the one; Copeland Custom Gunworks AKA @Velzey
However, be prepared to potentially wait a long time due to how in demand his work is.
If you can even get him to answer you. After two phone messages and two emails and a week waiting between each, still no reply.

Wile_E_Coyote_Gunsmith.jpg

You didn't elaborate what you were planning?

Anyway.....
Some of "my projects" can be/could be/are a real PIA.

YES, without the proper equipment and/or knowledge....things could have a way of becoming more expensive to fix/repair. So.....a Gunsmith is a great idea.

Then again, some are a simple job (Hint: Brownells).

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads