JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will only take my stuff to one place, and it's not so much a disregard for other places, but strong praise for the one; Copeland Custom Gunworks AKA @Velzey
However, be prepared to potentially wait a long time due to how in demand his work is.

A couple of years ago, (partly in jest), I tried to discourage folks away from Tim, just so he would be free to only work on my projects, but down deep I knew it was in vain, as his excellent work and fair prices ran past my efforts and he's busier then ever.
You couldn't meet a nicer family man in my opinion.

I will only take my stuff to one place, and it's not so much a disregard for other places, but strong praise for the one; Copeland Custom Gunworks AKA @Velzey
However, be prepared to potentially wait a long time due to how in demand his work is.
If you can even get him to answer you. After two phone messages and two emails and a week waiting between each, still no reply.

Wile_E_Coyote_Gunsmith.jpg

You didn't elaborate what you were planning?

Anyway.....
Some of "my projects" can be/could be/are a real PIA.

YES, without the proper equipment and/or knowledge....things could have a way of becoming more expensive to fix/repair. So.....a Gunsmith is a great idea.

Then again, some are a simple job (Hint: Brownells).

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR