JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for something not over $750 that is accurate, wood or synthetic, Decent Match Type Sights or mounts for them, Bolt action, Detachable magazine, at least 5-10 rounds.

I'm looking hard at the Savage Mark II TR, but it is set up for a scope. Not what I want. But then with my old eyes, maybe it is!! :s0114:

Any suggestions?

The French MAS 45 used to be very reasonably priced.. don't really know what they go for now.
It's more of a field/target/trainer.

mauser420b006.jpg

There is a guy on OutdoorsTrader with a Weatherby XXll for $600.00. He has two extra mags for another $100.00.
I would pass on the $200.00 Weatherby scope, they are nice, but not as good as what is available now.
I had one of these (made in Italy by Beretta) and it was the most accurate .22 I have ever shot.
The quality and craftsmanship was incredible, but I had no use for such a high dollar firearm, so it was sold to collector back East.
I really liked the semi-auto/single shot switch and the ease of take down for cleaning.

Anschutz and Kimber are running neck and neck in accuracy tests now.
If you check around the ranges and clubs, you can generally find a great used Anschutz.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top