JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Here? Nothing. This is 100% good for us. We should absolutely fight for it. I was talking about the Brady bill. The GCA. The assault weapon ban. The bans on open or concealed carry...

This bill is as good as it gets.

Again what are we compromising with this set of bills?

This is not an attack but if you don't see anothet set of compromise, you never will. In the 15 years alone I've been here it's different. In Oregon its who you can buy from. Who you can sell to. Where you can store your firearms. Who can touch your property. Who can take your property without due process just to name a few. What have we gained in that time that could be considered a compromise? Considering we had protection FROM the state to begin with. But it seems some rights are only theoretical.

This is not an attack but if you don't see anothet set of compromise, you never will. In the 15 years alone I've been here it's different. In Oregon its who you can buy from. Who you can sell to. Where you can store your firearms. Who can touch your property. Who can take your property without due process just to name a few. What have we gained in that time that could be considered a compromise? Considering we had protection FROM the state to begin with. But it seems some rights are only theoretical.
Yes all of those things are terrible infringements on our rights, but in this set of bills what are we compromising? We get National Reciprocity and NICS isn't changed.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews