JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I apologize (kinda, but not really)(only for the sake of having the thread shut down) for the comments that i made. I was merely trying to have you see it from a different angle......Along with a couple of other members. There was (is) no disrespect from my position. I was merely having an "agree to disagree" heated discussion which apparently is frowned upon.....just sayn.....

Ummm I think anyone who's been on here a while has had this happen.

(Some of us multiple times)

Any kind of thread can easy get heated.

Just don't start another M1A vs AR15, glock vs 1911 or .45 vs 9mm thread.

The forum may collapse.

Everyone has an opinion and sometimes acute buttsoreness is the result of posting your opinion.

I recently posted in the 870 thread and created acute buttsoreness in that thread with my opinion.
Even if it's an entry-level gun, folks might love it and will defend it until the end of time.
We have a guy at work that wears a Mossberg ball cap because he loves his 500 so much.
So there's that.

Everyone has an opinion and sometimes acute buttsoreness is the result of posting your opinion.

I recently posted in the 870 thread and created acute buttsoreness in that thread with my opinion.
Even if it's an entry-level gun, folks might love it and will defend it until the end of time.
We have a guy at work that wears a Mossberg ball cap because he loves his 500 so much.
So there's that.

I don't wear logo clothing, I'm not a billboard. ;)

Apparently the bumper on your work rig is though :s0140:. You might wanna check it once in a while :s0066::s0066:

Don't care about that, I'm getting PAID when I drive that! I'll wear logo clothing if they give it to me and PAY ME to walk around and advertise their brand.

Annnnnnnd..... I just checked, there's nothing on the bumpers of my work truck. Did you tag the wrong Sprinter van lately? We have more than one, you know. LOL!

Don't care about that, I'm getting PAID when I drive that! I'll wear logo clothing if they give it to me and PAY ME to walk around and advertise their brand.

Annnnnnnd..... I just checked, there's nothing on the bumpers of my work truck. Did you tag the wrong Sprinter van lately? We have more than one, you know. LOL!

I knew you'd look :D

:s0140: :s0095:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top