JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I recently moved from the the fake dream that is Southern California to Olympia, Looking to expand my firearm knowledge and experience and make new friends along the way. Currently self employed so I have a lot of free time to start this new adventure. :cool:

Welcome fellow expatriot, I came up here from Orange via Sacramento a few years ago, never looked back. Lotsa gun fun up here, shooting areas, ranges. Even hunting if you are into that sort of thing.

You will hear a lot of cheap shots about California, and Californians. Don't let them bother you, they come from ignorance. I hope you managed to get out with a few guns.

Welcome fellow expatriot, I came up here from Orange via Sacramento a few years ago, never looked back. Lotsa gun fun up here, shooting areas, ranges. Even hunting if you are into that sort of thing.

You will hear a lot of cheap shots about California, and Californians. Don't let them bother you, they come from ignorance. I hope you managed to get out with a few guns.

Haha I figure its the passive aggression that people from California are not used too. Can you recommend any public ranges my direction. I am not familiar with any and yelp and google have not provide me with anything somewhat close to Olympia.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top