Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

RCW Arms LLC

Discussion in 'Oregon Reviews' started by Northwest Firearms, Apr 21, 2009.

1. Northwest Firearms

Northwest Firearms Pacific Northwest Site Maintenance

Discuss RCW Arms LLC

2. Artilleryman

Artilleryman Originally from the central midwest but have reloc Active Member

:thumbup:I bought a DPMS .308 from them recently; great gun at a very fair price! Plus they were great to deal with & had plenty of knowledge about their products...I highly recommend them!:thumbup:

3. wayoutwest

wayoutwest Polk County, Oregon Active Member

I was in the shop today for a transfer...nice shop. I called up earlier in the week and got voicemail and a prompt callback with hours and directions and transfer fees. Showed up at the shop, nice wall of black rifles, ARs, SIGs, AKs, Saiga, ....wall of assorted .22 rifles, wall of assorted shotguns....lots of ammo, commercial and surplus, lots of mags, fair amount of AR and AK Magpul and Tapco stuff.

A women working behind the counter who did the transfer was nice, friendly and helpful...another gentleman behind the counter helping others with info on suppressors and such.

Over all a very nice shop, and if I am in the area again I will definitely be stopping in again.

4. CAL30M1

CAL30M1 Longview, WA Active Member

Great little shop. Nice knowledgable staff and very helpful with transfers. Worth the drive, I'll definitely be back.

5. M67

M67 NW Oregon Active Member

Scott and Jennifer at RCW Arms In Rainier, Or. Are great to deal with and they are also Sig Sauer authorized dealers.

M67

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.