JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$225
Manufacturer
Smith & Wesson
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
CATHLAMET
State
Washington
Zip Code
Up for sale is 1 of 1 Bubba tarheel custom shop S&W 1905 32-20 7.5" coon slayer deluxe..I know I know..the deluxe model! Phew Now I know it's extremely rare being 1 of 1.. having a cut down marlin rifle barrel an custom rubber grips..but it can be yours for the low price of 225$ shipped.
Now besides the laughs it needs some lockup love, cylinder doesn't always click into place an needs wiggled to lock. Timing how ever is good an I shot a few rounds out of it after getting it in trade. Price is negotiable.

IMG_20230203_112223.jpg IMG_20230203_112539.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Maybe it's just me, but those photos . .
It isn't just you.

My clunky fix is to open such pics in another tab, where I can then zoom in and in and in and in.
I copied them into my pics on the PC, but by the time I zoomed in big enough to see, the detail was gone.

The gun for sale, from what we can see, looks like an interesting one. The lockup repair may or may not be a simple, easy one. You'd want to check out the cyl. gap. With a bbl. that long, you could run into problems with the bullet not clearing the bore if the charge wasn't sufficient. Price seems right to me in the world we now live in.

Although I no longer own any, in the past I've owned quite a few .32-20 revolvers. I like them.

Thats bizarre..my phone they are normal..Computer the photos suck. Ill fix that. Cyl gap was .008 if i remember right I shot lead an no shaving or spitting.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.