JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
You know what it is!!! Interested in selling or trading for a brand new in box Mega AR15 billet matched receiver set. Also interested in Umbrella Corp billet lower and upper
52AB5AFF-FBB5-4360-A5BF-2C2DF3ADFAB8.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Man that hurts. I want another MATEN so bad, but I just can't now. I know you won't separate... but if you have to or someone offers on the lower, I'd take the upper.

why would you want a NB upper to mismatch on the lower??? lol do you already have the NB lower?

I do not have a NB lower. Try finding a MATEN upper that isn't in a set.
If you find one to buy for me, you'll be my hero.

Maten upper not in a set i havent seen but i will definitely keep an eye out for you. i know of a few Standard Black Maten lowers but apparently you're after the upper. if you see any Mega Arms parts for sale, definitely let me know too, i need the Wedge Lock rails. any and all you can find!!!

Rainier arms has mega stuff. If you didn't know Zev brought back mega arms. Rainer announced on Facebook not long ago.
Dude! I knew that rainier arms had them years ago, and I got mine before they ran out. I have been kicking myself for years b/c I didn't get two uppers. I had no idea they brought them back!!! (Not a FB guy, and this is the first time I've ever felt left out). Thanks @gsrdanh for getting me up to speed!!! I'll be ordering one someday soon!

Sorry @TeamReed23 for the hijack! I'll leave your ad alone.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top