JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Danville
State
Other
Zip Code
Kart .22LR 1911 Conversion 6" LONGSLIDE Unit w/ TWO *original Kart magazines, and slide-stop
LOW SERIAL NUMBER

$PF

Widely known amongst Bullseye Competition Shooters as THE BEST 1911-22 LR conversion ever made! All-steel construction made in the USA. It is very rare with only a few thousand units ever made. This unit is number 0343 and was made in Riverhead, NY.

Kart produced three variations of his conversion. The first ones were a cut Colt conversion slide, the second (and best version) was made in Riverhead NY, and the third was from components made in Japan. The original owner purchased this in 1979 for $850 which is $3,211.62 today. I am the second owner and have only test fired this once, with a 1st shot bullseye at 25 yards.

It is beautifully blued and kept in excellent condition. It is HEAVY, it feels just like my longslide 1911 centerfire pistols. It is very valuable, rare, and sought after as both a collectible and a unicorn amongst 1911-22 conversion aficionados.
Conversion unit, 2 mags, and slide-stop. All original. Please see below for the video and function test.

IMG-8668.jpg

IMG-8670.jpg

IMG-8671.jpg

IMG-8661.jpg

IMG-8663.jpg
Kart-Gun-Auction.jpg
Kart-e-Bay.jpg
Kart-GB.jpg
Kart-Mag-GB.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events