JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Like the title says, this is a rare Colt .45 1911 Gold Cup National Match and it's in fine condition.

These where only produced from 1957 to 1970. Has "NM" suffix on the serial number (NM = National Match). Has Elliason rear adjustable sight.

I had it appraised and it's had some cuts made (from the factory) to lighten the overall weight. That means that this is designed for target loads. It's said to be worth around $1100. Not sure if it's really worth that much, but I will consider reasonable offers.

FTF or dealer transfer is fine. Local WA sale only. I'm not open to shipping it though, sorry.

Ask if you have any questions!

edit: Forgot to mention it does not come with the magazine (I lost it).

edit2: Added 2 more photos. Also, I should mention that I am posting this for my friend named Jordan. I'll try to answer any questions you may have, but just want to let people know that if you PM me your number, you'll get a call from Jordan. My name is Jon. Thanks!

photo1.jpg

photo.jpg

photo-1.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.