JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$430
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
hamilton
State
Montana
Zip Code
Factory New Rare Breed forced reset trigger. Has been called the bump stock on steroids, or full semi-auto.

There were some reliability issues on some of the early models with easy mods or replacement springs to address this BUT these are new and improved from the factory and do not suffer from those issues.

See it in action:

100% legal non NFA fun. Get it while you still can.

Great way to get one without any paper trail, if you care about that sort of thing. I have a terrible memory; cant even remember which lake I had that boating accident on...

I have more than one if you're inclined.

Located in Hamilton Montana. Will meet in person if you're close or ship for cost of postage if you are not

Asking $480 OBO

frtmt.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm not sure what that is...

https://www.rarebreedtriggers.com/product/frt-15/ shows out of stock and from what I can tell is legit

https://www.rarebreedtriggers.com/p...Waitlist&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FRT-15 - Back in Stock (Ua34pp)&_ke=eyJrbF9jb21wYW55X2lkIjogIlRoTGVOUyIsICJrbF9lbWFpbCI6ICJtcmZ1bmttb25AeWFob28uY29tIn0=

is the url from that link, Shows in stock and will let you give them money but I dont know why theres all that extra junk added to the url. Is that a way to pay to be on a waitlist? Have you used it?

As far as how can one tell if it's updated I believe it depends on the date of manufacture. I emailed rare breed customer support about the new factory modified locking bars they are selling to see if they were incorperated into the new triggers (or would I have to modify a new trigger) and was told that the modified locking bars are to fix gen 1 triggers experiencing issues and that they have made changes in line to address the issues some people were having with the springs in the newer generation. Happy to send you the email if you're interested in purchasing a trigger

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top