JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have four sealed bottles. what I have is: 1950 bottle of Martini & Rossi Vino Vermouth, these go for around $350-$500 depending on the condition of the labels. 1952 Bellows french vermouth extra dry , I've sen these for $200-$300 depending on label condition. 1954 Cinzano Italian Vermouth from torino, $400 on average for these. 1956 De kuyper Sloe gin, these go for about $175.00 to $300.00 depending on label condition. I'm getting out of collecting Liquor. These are considered rare in the collecting circles, I'd like to get $400.00 for all four with a local(Vancouver Wa) FTF, these would look great in a bar for display or an investment, prices will go up over time, ....they are old and have been in a dark temperature controlled room for almost 25 years,labels and seals are in great condition. photos upon request. leave an email and ill get them to you..

thanks.

These are not corked. these are modern enough for screw lid and seal. now looking for ammo trades. will take 800 rounds of American Eagle/federal 5.56 or 800 rounds of 9mm factory loads only(no junk ammo)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top