JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$20
City
sherwood
State
Oregon
2218331C-E033-4D26-B4DD-5ED911672CF1.jpeg Rainbow trout and Brown trout countdown, I think CD-5's. The other are a neutral buoyancy type, I don't remember the brand. $3 each or $20 for all 8.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I used these for trolling in lakes when I had a small boat. They worked better than anything else I used. I no longer own a boat and these don't cast and retrieve all that well. I primarily used them when fishing for larger trout(12-14" +). They also worked well for Smallmouth Bass on the Willamette. Ended up catching quite a few large Squawfish/Pikeminnow with them as well.

If I knew more about just when I'd be able to do a bit more Fishing, well, I think I'd just plain just on these but I managed to break my Right Leg on the 4th of July and I'll finally see the Good Doctor tomorrow. Thanks to Danged Medicare I just got out of the Hospital/Rehab Facility tested and "They" tell VERY little about your real condition!

Good Luck with your Sale!!!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top