Reactions
Good quality gunsmithing and a fast turnaround on the work I had done. The shop has a lot of stuff, you just may have to dig around to find it.

Customer service is good, provided you can get the owner off the phone. I had to wait over twenty minutes on two occasions for him to finish a phone call. Hazards of running the place yourself, I guess.

Reactions
Just called his old number and it gave me a new number.
His message says hes on the corner of SE Melody Ln and Hwy 34. It looks to be a house so Im not sure.
New number is 541-752-4867
I dont understand why a business would make it so hard to find a new loction? But I liked his old shop so I'll work to find his new one.

Reactions
Just called his old number and it gave me a new number.
His message says hes on the corner of SE Melody Ln and Hwy 34. It looks to be a house so Im not sure.
New number is 541-752-4867
I dont understand why a business would make it so hard to find a new loction? But I liked his old shop so I'll work to find his new one.
Blame the county, the property is not zoned commercial. We are re-zoning it, it was supposed to take 6 weeks.
That was like 16 weeks ago. They could have re-zoned it 3 times by now.

I'm in the blue shop on the corner of Melody Lane and Highway 34. It has a big double gate out front and a rock wall around it. It's next to the big house you see to the east.

Open Tuesdays AND Fridays 11-6
Saturdays 11-5

Closed Wed and Thurs. to get my customer's GUNSMITHING done.

The new shop is twice as big as the old one, a lot more room to spread out, the old shop was too cramped.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Upstanding Vendor!
    Have worked with this business twice and both times were outstanding! Will definitely keep going to him when I'm up in that area! Shoot, will...
    • HA556
  • Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Hellcat OSP
    I almost put "Limited "Covid induced" inventory" as a Con, but thought that wouldn't really be fair to them! The aftermath of Covid has depleted...
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done a lot of deals here
    Gary's easy to work with when in town.
    • matts
  • Vancouver Weapon Werx
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent Business!
    I have been going to Vancouver Weapon Werx for years and know both owners quite well. The only downfall is I go there to purchase or have a gun...
  • SafeFire Indoor Shooting Range & Retail
    5.00 star(s)
    A great, safe place to go shooting
    Love this place!! Great staff, the range masters are friendly, helpful and alert. This is a safe place to shoot. The store is kind of low on stock...
    • GWS
Top Bottom