JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have bought two firearms from Jeff in the past year. All I can really say is EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE with lots of used guns...prices tad high but he makes up for it.

Good quality gunsmithing and a fast turnaround on the work I had done. The shop has a lot of stuff, you just may have to dig around to find it.

Customer service is good, provided you can get the owner off the phone. I had to wait over twenty minutes on two occasions for him to finish a phone call. Hazards of running the place yourself, I guess.

I just tried to call him. He has moved East of Corvallis per his phone message. I have several firearms on consignment with him. He has always been friendly and knowledgeable.

Just called his old number and it gave me a new number.
His message says hes on the corner of SE Melody Ln and Hwy 34. It looks to be a house so Im not sure.
New number is 541-752-4867
I dont understand why a business would make it so hard to find a new loction? But I liked his old shop so I'll work to find his new one.

Just called his old number and it gave me a new number.
His message says hes on the corner of SE Melody Ln and Hwy 34. It looks to be a house so Im not sure.
New number is 541-752-4867
I dont understand why a business would make it so hard to find a new loction? But I liked his old shop so I'll work to find his new one.

Blame the county, the property is not zoned commercial. We are re-zoning it, it was supposed to take 6 weeks.
That was like 16 weeks ago. They could have re-zoned it 3 times by now.

I'm in the blue shop on the corner of Melody Lane and Highway 34. It has a big double gate out front and a rock wall around it. It's next to the big house you see to the east.

Open Tuesdays AND Fridays 11-6
Saturdays 11-5

Closed Wed and Thurs. to get my customer's GUNSMITHING done.

The new shop is twice as big as the old one, a lot more room to spread out, the old shop was too cramped.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.