JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can anyone confirm this place is still open? If so, any idea what they offer (firearms, ammo, accessories, gunsmithing, etc)?

Yep, I'm still going. Just went past 20 years.

1144 Tangent St. Lebanon, OR 97355

541-259-GUNS

I do just about everything. Guns, ammo, reloading, gunsmithing, bluing, sales, trades, consignments, Gun Broker consignments, write gun articles for two news papers etc. etc. etc.
I doubt you can find a shop that does more variety than I do, especially a one-man show.
I usually have around 500 items on Gun Broker.

About the only thing I don't do with guns is build a wood stock from scratch, I'm NOT artistic enough for that.

Open Tuesdays AND Fridays 11-6, Saturdays 11-4.
CLOSED Wednesday and Thursday for Gunsmithing.

Do you have a store front open to the public? Always looking for nice older rifles and an occsional pistol, as well as cool parts and accessories! If you have a store, I'm looking forward to meeting and shaking some hands and checking out the deals! :)

As a long time customer, perhaps its time I post a note about 'Rangemaster'.

Mainly I had done business only in the purchase/trading of various items. He's got a large inventory of new/shop worn/used accessories & gear in constant turn-over. The customer can either browse unhindered or ask for direction of where to search for something, or name what you want & he can go to the specific shelf/moraine pile in an instant.

Jeff has done a few 'small tinker/repair' jobs for me, but it wasn't until I had him do a smooth/slick up a DA revolver that demonstrated how skilled he really is.

I watched him expertly restore some tinker-job I messed up, back to operating condition while on hold on the phone. I had been unable in hours of frustration to accomplish what he did in about 30 seconds.

What really impressed me was his achievement of producing one of the most difficult revolver tune-ups: a light and responsive SA trigger while also giving a slick yet reliable DA ignition for 22LR target revolvers.

I give him the highest marks for his skill, honesty, and experience.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.