JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wife had a while ago wanted a house pistol that could hold a light. Took some classes at the local PD where they were saying to use a hand held light. She found this is not as easy to do as to say. So was looking at a Glock (GASP :eek:) with an under rail but, she likes a manual safety. So had her hold this, she liked it. I liked it because my hands down favorite PCC is my Ruger and I can buy an insert to make it use the same mags.
So took it today, ran many hundreds of 5 kinds of ammo. Could not make it fail. Nice Novak sights that work well with my ageing eyes. Super stupid simple to take down to clean. Took a little getting used to the trigger for me but for a striker fired pistol I have seen FAR worse. This is actually surprisingly nice for a striker fired pistol. Will see how the Wife likes it next. This one is in that "less than lethal caliber :D" but they make one in .45. Almost tempting. If they offered this in 10mm? I am sure I would be ordering one:cool: All in all I was quite happy with it for the Wife as a house pistol.

My 9c does have a manual safety, but I can't reach it due to arth. :oops:

For most use really don't need it. She is not going to carry this thing. It replaced an old P89 that she insisted on using the manual safety on that too. I at first tried to persuade her that it was not needed but she likes it, so I figured what the hell, let her do it the way she likes. She is a south paw and this came with ambi controls. Was just under $500 out the door so it's not cheap, but not high end. Came with 3 different rear grip panels of different size too. The medium one felt fine in the shop and shooting but it's nice that they can be changed if she likes. Main thing is she is very recoil sensitive and this is heavy enough that it should be easy for her to handle. super easy to shoot even with +P loads. Not to mention having 18 rounds on tap is nice for those nights when I am not home ;)

For most use really don't need it. She is not going to carry this thing. It replaced an old P89 that she insisted on using the manual safety on that too. I at first tried to persuade her that it was not needed but she likes it, so I figured what the hell, let her do it the way she likes. She is a south paw and this came with ambi controls. Was just under $500 out the door so it's not cheap, but not high end. Came with 3 different rear grip panels of different size too. The medium one felt fine in the shop and shooting but it's nice that they can be changed if she likes. Main thing is she is very recoil sensitive and this is heavy enough that it should be easy for her to handle. super easy to shoot even with +P loads. Not to mention having 18 rounds on tap is nice for those nights when I am not home ;)

Ah, the P89. They don't make em like that anymore. :)