JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks like there are some new middle of the road binoculars with built in range finders coming this year.

Stopped at Sportsmans, and they have Nikon range finder binos (called Laserforce), and I youtubed them and looks like Vortex has some coming (called Fury) this summer too!!!

Neither are cheap, but definalty less than the Swaro or Leica options out there. Just letting y'all know, if you are in the market this summer, for some binos or a range finder or both, before this years hunting season, it may be the time to store away some bills.

Saw on Zeiss' website they are coming out with some new range finding Binos, that aren't as clunky and bulky as the ones in past years.
I have waited YEARS for there to be more options for RF Binos, and they are finally here...

What you pay is what you get. I don't have a golden reserve in my account but my opinion is but once, cry once and swear by it not at it. Leica and Swarovski have second to none glass

What you pay is what you get. I don't have a golden reserve in my account but my opinion is but once, cry once and swear by it not at it. Leica and Swarovski have second to none glass
You are correct... except you forgot ONE. Zeiss. They are defiantly in the Swaro / Leica class! (Is it possible to have two or three brands that are 2nd to none?)

I am working on my 'golden reserve', so I can get the Swaro ATX spotting scope system. So a "more" budget option on the range finding bino's does sound good.

It took me saving my pennies for years and years, but I bought a pair of Leica 1600 HD-B's three years ago. Far and away the best glasses I've ever owned! The rangefinder is amazing. I ranged the buck my son later got last year at 2263 yards. (We did some hiking...he got him at under 75yds.) Shot a fist sized rock at 777 yds using the ballistic program in the glasses. Bought them from "Texas Bino Man" (Larry). Great guy to deal with.

If I ever find the "money tree", or some other way to buy great glass, I'll definitely go through him again. Saving up for it takes too many years! At the rate I'm going...I'll have the coin for my dream spotting scope by the time I'm 80!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top