JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We have confirmed this bug and we are looking into a fix.
Device
Desktop / Laptop - Microsoft Windows
Browser
Google Chrome
From time to time, I see this pop up when clicking an image to see a larger version:

1695849955034.png

Just passing along. Cheers.

Thanks for the report :)

I've seen the same. I believe this is due to the residual work being performed post-update (yep, still running update tasks a week later!). I'm going to mark this confirmed and check back once I'm finished with the aforementioned tasks.

I've seen this on an Android tablet w/ Edge and a Windows desktop w/ Edge. If I right-click the image and select Open in New Window it will open in a new window, but if I left click, I get the error.

I've seen this as well. Just noticing all of the examples above and many if not all of the occurrences for me have been with pictures posted by @The Heretic .
I would guess that these are a hotlink to the photo and that the original (not the thumbnail) has later been removed? Or maybe the site hosting the image doesn't allow a "hotlink" or maybe doesn't like NWFA grabbing their images?

I usually post using "copy image address" if I can, and I assume that NWFA grabs the image from the URL, creates a thumbnail and copies the original to some local NWFA cache? Maybe I am wrong - if so, then

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews