JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This needs to be taken a step further and a rally done in the heart of downtown Portland. The commies of Portland shouldn't enjoy the silence Salem's distance affords them. The second amendment needs to be crammed down their selective first amendment loving throats.

This needs to be taken a step further and a rally done in the heart of downtown Portland. The commies of Portland shouldn't enjoy the silence Salem's distance affords them. The second amendment needs to be crammed down their selective first amendment loving throats.

Great Idea!

I want to thank all of you who went to stand up for our rights... i could not make it down as much as i wanted to. I read earlyer that the next one is being planed for the 8th of Feb. IS that correct? i would love to make it to the next one! I was doing something gun related today. Once again THANK YOU!

There have been plenty of peaceful 2A demonstrations in Portland before. Those guys from Southern Oregon and their "carry an AR-15 in a residential neighborhood with no signs" notwithstanding, there haven't been any major incidents at open-carry rallies before.

I have to say I thought it went pretty well. Some of the speakers probably should have been screened a little better but, overall it was good. The Tea Party woman with the YouTube channel was a bit much though. I got the impression she was just a right wing extremist and was pandering to us about gun rights in order to get support for the Tea Party. Maybe others felt differently but, she didn't seem like she really knew anything about firearms to me. Lars had a good speech and the guy who read Charlton Heston's was decent. I especially liked how the guy running the show made it very clear that this was not a republican vs democrat issue, not a race, age, gender, sexual orientation, or religious preference issue (despite the Tea Party woman's best efforts to bring up everyone one of these, obviously she missed the beginning). I also liked that he was pretty clear about expectations of no one doing anything dumb, making sure the place was clean, and where to use the bathroom.

I was there today. Even drug a slightly reluctant buddy along who posts a lot of pro 2A stuff on his facebook page, by telling him "You talk the talk...it's time to walk the walk! We need to stand up for our rights before they are stripped from us". It worked. He was glad he came, and like I, was proud to be an American. I also have to say that I was proud of the way everyone conducted themselves. Glad we could show the country that we are way more civilized than the occupy bubblegums that our gov and media seemed to be so in love with.

See you all on the 8th.

B

Me too. The capitol bldg was fun, Pioneer Courthouse Square will be even better.:s0155:

I especially liked how the guy running the show made it very clear that this was not a republican vs democrat issue, not a race, age, gender, sexual orientation, or religious preference issue (despite the Tea Party woman's best efforts to bring up everyone one of these, obviously she missed the beginning).

That mirrors my own thoughts quite closely. I really could have done without the drawn out communist manifesto crap, we get it registration is bad, but the rest of it doesn't help the bipartisan gun rights cause.

I was there to show support with multiple signs " We are the NRA ", " Stop blaming the guns ", etc. The guy next to me had a sign with a picture of Obama and an AR magazine, " Does this Azz make my magazine look big? "

Lets double the turnout on the 8th

IM down for a portland pro2.. here are some pics and a quick vid

A shot from the right of the steps

then from the left of the steps

[video=youtube;hVEIiLqwNnY]

Rally in Portland.....love to.
That will give me time to paint the other side of the sign that I have on my trailer.

War Bird, looks like we were in the same area snapping photos.

CIMG0108.jpg

CIMG0110.jpg

Who is the guy in the full ACUs? Is he Active or ONG? He got a little complacent today in Salem with his muzzle control. I was super tempted to say something after a few minutes and a few dozen muzzle sweeps but, someone either said something to him or he caught himself.

I was there along with my little bro and a friend. Really cool mix of people. incredibly I just saw a gun appreciation day report on channel 12 and they did not even mention a turnout in Salem. Come on media!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top