JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What color combination should we get

• Navy blue with gold text - matching Oregon state flag

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • John Deer green with black text -just looks cool

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Woodland Camo with black text -looks cool but stereotypical

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White with navy blue text to match guys on the east coast

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Safety green with black text- limited to phone order or in person

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Dark grey/black with gold/yellow letters - spoke with Radian and this is what use and like

Votes: 20 46.5%

• Total voters
I just spoke with Radian. They are OK with us doing this as long as we give out or buy beforehand.

They do not have a competing article of clothing with a different slogan.

They suggested dark grey/black with gold letters to match their signs and banners and current hats.

So top Two picks for me are blue and gold or black and gold. Both those options are something I would wear around town after the rally too.
the gold pic is a metal gold letters or i can do neon yellow letters i can put on hats an here is the hats

View attachment 556029 View attachment 556030 32698-siser-metallic-gold-heat-transfer-vinyl.jpg 3443-Black-gold.jpg 3443-Black-neon yellow.jpg

Would rather not link this to maga.
Wasn't that expressly forbidden anyway?
Like the only flag allowed is the American Flag and the only political advertising was Pro 2A?
I'm sure we could get away with an Oregon flag as well. ;)

I understand it's a protest for our rights, but it sends a better message if we keep an obvious focus.

Wasn't that expressly forbidden anyway?
Like the only flag allowed is the American Flag and the only political advertising was Pro 2A?
I'm sure we could get away with an Oregon flag as well. ;)

I understand it's a protest for our rights, but it sends a better message if we keep an obvious focus.

That is how I would intepret it yes.

Need some more votes guys. If we onlynhave 20 people in hats it will only be useful for meeting other NWFA members... No message.

So I guess Making America Great Again would be considered appropriate if someone was to have that hat on. Unless you are buying into the liberal media hype.

They have a statement asking people to not bring other flags or banners or something like that. Personally I have no problem with MaGA. But wouldn't want pro Trump to be the main message. This is Much much bigger than him.

As much as I hate bright colors normally, I think it would attract more attention to see a couple hundred people ( or more! ) wearing safety green/yellow hats in unison.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top