JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

What color combination should we get

• Navy blue with gold text - matching Oregon state flag

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • John Deer green with black text -just looks cool

Votes: 6 14.0%
  • Woodland Camo with black text -looks cool but stereotypical

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White with navy blue text to match guys on the east coast

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Safety green with black text- limited to phone order or in person

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Dark grey/black with gold/yellow letters - spoke with Radian and this is what use and like

Votes: 20 46.5%

• Total voters
Reactions
Hi all,

Posting here rather than continuing to muck up the rally thread. @Stomper is able to get us shirts, but I am trying to get some hats as well. We are a little limited on colors though, depending on who we go with.

The basic layout is this. Other color options are in the poll.

573630989.jpg

I feel like I would wear the navy blue and gold more regularly... call me vain, but I'd like to look good supporting the 2nd! LoL

Hi all,

Posting here rather than continuing to muck up the rally thread. @Stomper is able to get us shirts, but I am trying to get some hats as well. We are a little limited on colors though, depending on who we go with.

The basic layout is this. Other color options are in the poll.

View attachment 555964

Red hat with white letters would get a quick response and possible news coverage

I just spoke with Radian. They are OK with us doing this as long as we give out or buy beforehand.

They do not have a competing article of clothing with a different slogan.

They suggested dark grey/black with gold letters to match their signs and banners and current hats.

So top Two picks for me are blue and gold or black and gold. Both those options are something I would wear around town after the rally too.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews