JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got this alert from OFF:

Please keep an eye on these alerts for updates.
This coming Saturday there will be pro Second Amendment rights rallies in several locations in Oregon. Please try to attend the one closest to you.
The rallies already announced for that date are from 11am to 1 pm at the following locations:
Redmond City Hall, Redmond
Sandy City Hall, Sandy
State Capitol, Salem
Municipal Court 411 W 8th St , Medford
405 East 8th Ave, Eugene

Google searches lead to no other information. I know last weekend was a big deal at state capitols. I would go to the Sandy rally, but it looks worse if there are only 2 dudes or something...

Please join us in a Rally to represent women's Second amendment rights. We are here to ensure the generation behind us has the same God given rights as have been affirmed by our Constitution that we will not allow to be destroyed. So that our children's children will always have the tools they need to provide for their families and to keep them safe.

We are here to represent the women that support and stand for the second amendment. As it is written by our forefathers. We are here to stand up against this new proposed bill that will strip away our tools used to protect their families. We are here as the female face in support of our constitutional rights. We are mothers, grandmothers, sisters, wives, soldiers ...and veterans. We are the faces that have been in the shadows and we are unrepentant on many issues that concern us and our personal safety.

At least 200,000 times a year a woman uses a firearm to protect themselves from sexual assault. We are here to say we will not be victims of said crimes because we have made the choice to carry firearm or keep them in our homes to protect ourselves and our families.

Oregon Department of correction says that as of November 1, 2017 they have 45,600 on probation for felonies in Oregon. In the US alone felons stated that they would not engage with 3 out of 5 armed citizens. We have made the choice as women to be hard to protect ourselves and our families with firearms from 100% of them. We have made the choice to not fall victim to any of them, with the use of a firearm as protection.

We would prefer only concealed carry but it is your decision how you want to represent yourself. Please know the laws for carrying in the county you will rally in.

Thank you so much for your support!

Couple hundred people showed up for the Redmond rally. Was hoping for more, but the marketing was pretty light for this rally.

IMG-20180421-WA0004.jpg

Not as many in Salem as I would have liked. No media coverage whatsoever.
Waste of time, if no one knows about it, outside of pro gun folks!
The Eugene Women's Gun Rights rally on Saturday, was covered by KEZI Eugene.

We need to walk a protest line outside of every major news station in Oregon. Holding signs like I was carrying.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top