JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Why men and not everyone?
Increases were also found among females, but they were not statistically significant.

<broken link removed>

How about pre-op, post-op, just feeling that way and the other 47 genders recognized by Facebook?

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."

C.S. Lewis

21 is just fine. If you don't have common sense by the time you have reached your majority you never will. The only exception is that I think as soon as you become a soldier you should be considered to have reached majority regardless of age. If you are trained, ready, and willing to crouch in a fox hole and get shot at for your country you should also have all adult rights.

If thats their logic,I think that kids shouldn't be able to serve until they're 21.
Let them go to college/ trade school or work and perhaps attend PT and class until 21.

Let not our strong and brave kids go off and fight old mens wars.

In this day and age, I advise NO ONE sign up anymore..

Vets coming home and those already here get screwed, hard, by our government..even after they gave them faithful years of service or even more.

All that changing the age does is change the point at which they become responsible adults. No matter whether that is at 16, 18, 21, or 25 there will always be a transition period. At 18 that period occurs when there is still some adult guidance. At any age after that the guidance is minimal at best.

If thats their logic,I think that kids shouldn't be able to serve until they're 21.
Let them go to college/ trade school or work and perhaps attend PT and class until 21.

Let not our strong and brave kids go off and fight old mens wars.

In this day and age, I advise NO ONE sign up anymore..

Vets coming home and those already here get screwed, hard, by our government..even after they gave them faithful years of service or even more.

With regard to drinking age, it should be 18 anywhere where the age of legal responsibility is 18.
If they still allow 17 year olds to enlist then it should be 17 on military bases.

Like ZA_Survavalist, I too would recommend against going into the military. Let those old psychopaths try to fight wars without those young cheap bodies.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top