JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm thinking about buying a rail mounted tactical light for my home defense 3rd gen G21. What are you guys using? I looked at a factory Glock tactical light the other day & it was priced right ($75), but I'm open to other options.

The factory Glock lights are just OK IMHO.
A Streamlight LED will be much brighter and have longer battery life.
But I think you will need a TLR-1 or TLR-1s to fit Glock's goofy picatinny.
A TLR-3 will fit with the picatinny wedge removed, that is much smaller unit.
Oh wait a minute... "That's what she said."

TLR-1 or TLR-1s. Amazingly bight. High quality. Price around $100.

I own lots of Surefire stuff but Streamlight is no less in quality, brighter and cheeper then the current equivalent in Surefire.

X300 if you can afford it, no doubt about it its the best handgun light out there.

TLR if the surefire isn't in the budget - they're quality lights and stand up to some pretty good abuse, I have a few of them myself.

I would stay far, far away from the Glock lights. I'm a huge glock guy but their lights are junk.

have a Surefire X200 and an X300, much prefer my Insight Procyon.
just as well made, brighter with a bigger hotspot and clearer. brighter spill than either of my Surefires and vastly cheaper, mine was $110

Got to watch some OSP Troopers do some transition training the other day. They are transitioning from the Glock 22 to S&W M&P 40's w/ Surefire mounted lights and Safariland holsters. Proper training and the understanding of proper tactics are essential.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top