JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
NIGHTSTICK TWM-30 TACTICAL MOUNTED LIGHT, 1200 LUMENS

(Sale only available in FDE & OD Green, Black is regular price)

I don't have experience with this light personally, but from all I've read they're good to go for their intended purpose, it'll be a great fit for a night stand gun or something similar.
1200 Luman but 9000 candela so it's basically all flood and no beam, so past 10 yards outside it won't perform much - but on white walls and indoors it'll light up everything well.
Comes with batteries, and fits TLR-1 holsters from what I've read. Hard to go wrong for $50, but do your own research!

1695755093358.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Read up on them and decided to get a couple for the price. Seems like a really good deal from everything I've read about them including a couple reviews.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews