JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I purchased an RAA Saiga 12 about 3 years ago and just haven't gotten around to doing the conversions that I originally wanted. Instead of letting it collect dust in the safe for another year, I decided it's time to sell it and put the money back into the other guns.

It's in gently-used condition with less than 100 shells shot through it (I only took it out to the range once to break in and it shot flawlessly).

Comes with:
- 5 rd magazine
- 10 rd magazine
- original manual / kit
- Saiga 12 Bolt Hold Open (BHO) part (needs gunsmithing to add, but the part is yours and was $25 originally)

Must have WA ID and preference goes to CFL/FFL holders.

FYI I had this listed a while back but the original deal feel through and got distracted by life since then (in case anyone remembers this being listed prior). Ping me with any questions!

Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump w/ price reduction - I'll take $650 if someone can pickup in Seattle.

Also just realized this belongs in shotgun classifieds - could an admin please move this for me? I didn't see an option to do it myself.

Thanks,
M

Bump!

Wow this place is like the craigslist of guns in regards to flaky buyers / last minute price undercutting - willing to go as low as $600, however NO ADDITIONAL NEGOTIATION on price for SERIOUS BUYERS only.

Thanks,
Mike

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top