JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$250
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Looking at selling a Ruger 10/22 carbine (base model) with wood stock & one 10-round magazine. No longer have the box. I bought the rifle about 8 years back to teach my daughter to shoot, but she has no interest. Gun has never been fired. It is in pristine condition and kept in a safe for its entire life. Asking $275 for the rifle and magazine. Currently listed at $330 at Sportsman's Warehouse and $300 + shipping and fees from Guns.com. Looking to sell locally in the Portland area, so no shipping and not interested in trades. Buyer to pay transfer fees and background check. I'm willing to meet at the FFL of your choice within about 50 miles of Portland.

wm_8307879.jpg ruger 10-22.png 10-22 Sports.png 10-22 guns.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Hi there! I understand you're just testing, so just pointing out that model is currently available at any local Bimart for $300. No shipping, no transfer fee. In wa however, there would be the additional $18 dimslee tax + sales tax. Not sure what the oregon fees are when purchasing from a retailer. Less, I'm sure.

That's a fair price. The Bi-mart one would cost $345 total with tax and $18 fee, so $275 + $18 fee is a around a $50 savings for a new gun in Washington. Oregon they'd still be saving $25. Stick to your price.
I can't argue with your figures, except to point out you need to add FFL transfer fee to the $275+$18(+$25-$30?) in WA. An OR buyer would be saving little or nothing after FFL fee. I'm certainly not saying the OP's price is unfair, just pointing out that some folks might rather pay a few dollars more for a BNIB rifle.

I appreciate both replies. It is good to know that Bimart has a better deal than the online outlets. I know if I were buying a firearm and there was little difference between new from a store and a private party, I would go with new from the store. Will update the price to reflect that. Thanks again, for the posts.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.