JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I called R.C.B.S. last week and told the young lady that my R.C.B.S. Jr.II, I bought in 1963 had a failure. :( The spring clip that retains the "Shell holder ram" had broken. I fully expected her to say, "We haven't made that model in years", :p but instead she said, "Give me your address and we'll get one right off to you." Can you believe it!!:s0114: The clip arrived today, free of charge. I guess that's why my loading bench has all of those little green boxes on it that say R.C.B.S. :s0155:

I have a set of .338 WM dies that the seater plug was leaving a ring around the bullet. I was also having problems with the nickel brass shaving the bullets during seating. They sent me a new sizer plug, 8 new decapping pins, and a new seater plug for free. The guy I spoke with, said any other problems, call em back and they will ship out a new set of dies.

I don't know how long the RC has been made, but it was well used when a friend gave it to me 25 years ago, and still bolted to the bench today.

My stuff is all RCBS or Dillon.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top