JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I called R.C.B.S. last week and told the young lady that my R.C.B.S. Jr.II, I bought in 1963 had a failure. :( The spring clip that retains the "Shell holder ram" had broken. I fully expected her to say, "We haven't made that model in years", :p but instead she said, "Give me your address and we'll get one right off to you." Can you believe it!!:s0114: The clip arrived today, free of charge. I guess that's why my loading bench has all of those little green boxes on it that say R.C.B.S. :s0155:

I have a set of .338 WM dies that the seater plug was leaving a ring around the bullet. I was also having problems with the nickel brass shaving the bullets during seating. They sent me a new sizer plug, 8 new decapping pins, and a new seater plug for free. The guy I spoke with, said any other problems, call em back and they will ship out a new set of dies.

I don't know how long the RC has been made, but it was well used when a friend gave it to me 25 years ago, and still bolted to the bench today.

My stuff is all RCBS or Dillon.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads