Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

R.C.B.S. Gotta Lov'em

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by Capn Jack, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Capn Jack

Capn Jack Wet-Stern Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I called R.C.B.S. last week and told the young lady that my R.C.B.S. Jr.II, I bought in 1963 had a failure. :( The spring clip that retains the "Shell holder ram" had broken. I fully expected her to say, "We haven't made that model in years", :p but instead she said, "Give me your address and we'll get one right off to you." Can you believe it!!:laugh: The clip arrived today, free of charge. I guess that's why my loading bench has all of those little green boxes on it that say R.C.B.S. :thumbup:

2. Gunner3456

Gunner3456 Salem Well-Known Member

1963? See, I told you that RCBS stuff would never last. :D

3. Capn Jack

Capn Jack Wet-Stern Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Ya, but I was young and foolish.:laugh:

What keeps changing my title back to lower case? Dang machines anyway.:eek:

4. terrylf72

terrylf72 Portland, Oregon, United States Member

I got the same thing when I told them that I had 2 bent decapping rods.. they sent me 2 brand new ones

5. Huntbear

Huntbear Ellensburg, Wa. Member

I have a set of .338 WM dies that the seater plug was leaving a ring around the bullet. I was also having problems with the nickel brass shaving the bullets during seating. They sent me a new sizer plug, 8 new decapping pins, and a new seater plug for free. The guy I spoke with, said any other problems, call em back and they will ship out a new set of dies.

6. reloadem

reloadem Monroe, OR Member

I don't know how long the RC has been made, but it was well used when a friend gave it to me 25 years ago, and still bolted to the bench today.

My stuff is all RCBS or Dillon.

7. colt44

colt44 La pine Member

You better thank Dillon as before Dillon went on the no BS RCBS did nothing for free in the 60's and 70's