JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A study by Mark Gius, an economist at Quinnipiac University, shows states with restrictive concealed weapons laws had higher gun-related murder rates, and that assault weapons bans had no real impact on murder rates at the state level.

Quinnipiac University study

» New Quinnipiac study stops gun-grabbers in their tracks Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Note that the first link seems to require payment for the full study. I thought Dave Workman and a few others might want this interesting study.

Peter

Here's what I'd expect Das Viertel Reich to come back with: "Nice school you got there... be a shame if anything HAPPENED to it, due to losing Federal grants..."

It actually says right there in the summary

These results suggest that restrictive concealed weapons laws may cause an increase in gun-related murders at the state level.

in other words, they did not establish that less restrictive policies do decrease gun-related murders or whatever else. They only
confirmed what was known a long time ago - more guns doesn't mean more crime.

This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. If you were a bad guy would you do your evil deeds where you knew the sheep were unarmed or where there might be a wolf lurking about?

Mass murderers, like liberals, are usually the worst type of cowards. They prey on the unprotected and the uninformed.

This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. If you were a bad guy would you do your evil deeds where you knew the sheep were unarmed or where there might be a wolf lurking about?

Mass murderers, like liberals, are usually the worst type of cowards. They prey on the unprotected and the uninformed.

Well said

It actually says right there in the summary

in other words, they did not establish that less restrictive policies do decrease gun-related murders or whatever else. They only
confirmed what was known a long time ago - more guns doesn't mean more crime.

You dig out the negative anti gun in anything you can. What the hell is with you .

You dig out the negative anti gun in anything you can. What the hell is with you .

I don't live in a fantasy world where lack of evidence is proof of the contrary. Demonstrate to me how am I
misreading the conclusion of the study in question. You tell me to be constructive, so perhaps you should
lead by example.

I don't live in a fantasy world where lack of evidence is proof of the contrary. Demonstrate to me how am I
misreading the conclusion of the study in question. You tell me to be constructive, so perhaps you should
lead by example.

Pretty strange that every conclusion you come up with falls into the anti gun lib lines.
Seems your thinking can't quite keep up with the disguise....... the fate of a troll.
Self revealing.

Pretty strange that every conclusion you come up with falls into the anti gun lib lines.
Seems your thinking can't quite keep up with the disguise....... the fate of a troll.
Self revealing.

So you can't. Well, keep up the good work of copy-pasting from questionable sources, and leave the original thoughts
to the people who can actually have them.

So you can't. Well, keep up the good work of copy-pasting from questionable sources, and leave the original thoughts
to the people who can actually have them.

Not even a good shill. And yes I will.
People are bright enough to separate truth from non truth.
You are sure seem to have trouble with that.
You are about as pro gun as Sarah Brady.

lead by example.

I dont need to tell you squat.
No one can be constructive with you. You find flaw with every pro gun comment that is made.
Arrogant azz.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads